- Understanding requirements/design documents.
- Prepare and execute Test Cases and Test Scripts to detect problems and ensure the quality and success of the software
- Conduct a variety of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Design and execute Automation Test Scripts
- Execute SQL commands to manage and verify data.
- Bug Reporting and Defect Management.
- Coordinate Test Environment Configurations and Maintenance.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Trained on Manual Testing.
- Trained on Automation Testing (QTP/UFT/Selenium) or Performance Testing Tool (Jmeter).
- Knowledge on Databases Concepts. Should be able to write basic queries.
- ISTQB certification (Preferable)
- Java Script /VB Script (good to have)
- Core Java (good to have)
- Should possess good communication skills
Designation: Trainee Test Engineer
Annual Salary: Rs. 300000 per annum
Type: Full Time
- Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Year of Pass
Highest Degree Percentage :60%
+2 or Equivalent Percentage :60%
10th or Equivalent Percentage :60%
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing (QTP/UFT/Selenium) or Performance Testing Tool (Jmeter).
- Online Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process.
Terms And Conditions
3 years bond, Bond has no link with annual increments, it is purely based on performance and all full-time employees will be part of annual appraisals as per company policy.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 03.00PM (15th April 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “erwin”