The Complete Automation Platform for Testing Digital Applications
Tripod Technologies is a product development company, makers of eureQa. eureQa is the
fastest and easiest way to do automated cross browser & cross device testing of eCommerce
eureQa – The Complete Platform for Testing Digital Applications
eureQa is redefining the test automation platform. With support for functional, cross
browser/device, mobile & performance testing, and synthetic monitoring in a single
enterprise class Cloud platform, eureQa is enabling companies to effectively operate their
digital businesses. Powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), the
eureQa platform gives companies the tools they need to improve the user experience and
Job Title: Product Implementation Specialist – Fresher
This is a frontline role, and the successful candidate will work closely with customers
implementing functional, regression and cross-browser and cross-device automation using
our suite of products/software for our customers.
The ideal candidate should be eager to join a fast-growing and successful startup with a
casual work environment and a fun company culture where they will be not only challenged
but also get to immediately witness and cherish their contributions to the company.
If you have a great personality and are looking for a challenging environment to grow in, we
want you to apply!
• Implement functional, regression and cross-browser and cross-device automation using
our suite of products/software for our customers
• Participates in test design and test systems architecture discussions, proposes and
discusses solutions for automation of test cases in scope.
• Assist in product testing and research; drive product conversations based on needs and
problems learned during client interactions and implementations.
• Produce high-quality documentation for eureQa suite of products and/or within
customer projects involving automation with eureQa suite of productsThe Complete Automation Platform for Testing Digital Applications
• Exposure to or Experience with Selenium/WebDriver/Appium/Selendroid with Java
and/or Python bindings a great plus
• Exposure to or experience in testing mobile browsers and native mobile apps a
• Working knowledge of Software methodologies and best practices
• Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills; Must be self-motivated, detailoriented, and willing to learn.
• Ability to deal with potentially difficult customers and to work calmly and
professionally under pressure
• Logical approach, good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good accurate record keeping abilities – detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate effectively
in English, both orally and in writing
• Comfortable to be on-call with customers
• B.Sc. & B.Tech (2020 – passed out graduates can apply)