SQL Server Training
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- SQL Server Training with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About SQL Server Training
Today we cannot imagine our life, our business without proper database. We always like to analysis data and get report from data so that they can manage their life and their organization in proper order. That means that there is highly demand of database. database is not only important for storing the data in proper order .Beside this there is also numbers of application where it pays the big roles to perform efficiently. here are some point that he mention there
- Easy access to data
- Easy integration and reporting the data
- Easy sharing of information.
- Powerful analysis of information.
- Massive Scale
- Ready for future.
SQL Server Training Curriculum
• What is a Database?
• Database Architectures
• SQL Server 2016 Architecture
• Editions of SQL Server 2016
• Tools and utilities in SQL Server 2016
SQL-THE STRUCTURED QUERY LANGUAGE
• Types of SQL Commands
SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO
• A Quick Overview of SSMS
• Query Editor
DATABASE DESIGN AND CREATION
• Defining a Database
• System Databases And User Databases
• Creating User-defined Databases
• Working with Databases
• Working with FileGroups
WORKING WITH TABLES
• Types of Tables
• Data Types
• Creating tables using navigation
• Creating tables using Command
• Altering table structure
• Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data
• Difference between delete and truncate
• Creating table with schemas and File groups
• What is Data Integrity?
• Types of Integrity Constraints
• Using Check, Unique, Primary Key and Foreign Key Constraints
• Enabling and Disabling Constraints
• Rules and Defaults
• SELECT Statement
• FROM and WHERE Clauses
• Using GROUP BY Clause
• Using HAVING Clause
• ORDER BY Clause
• Creating a Copy Table
What is a Join?
Types of Joins
• Inner Join
• Outer Join
• Cross Join
• Self Join
• Joining more than 2 tables
RETRIEVING DATA – ADVANCED
• What is a sub query?
• Types of Sub Queries
• Working with CORRELATED SUBQUERIES
• Working with Common Table Expressions
• Aggregate Functions
• Numeric Functions
• Date and Time Functions
• String Functions
• Program Flow Functions
• UNION, UNION ALL
• What is a View?
• Creating and using Views
• Using With Check Option
• Using Schema Binding
• Materialized Views
INTRODUCTION to T-SQL programming
• Declaring and initializing variables
• The IF ELSE Flow Element
• The WHILE Flow Element
• Case Statement
• ACID properties
• Types of Transactions
• Using Commit, Rollback and Save Commands
• Types of Stored Procedures
• Creating a Stored Procedure
• Input and Output Parameters
• Executing a Stored Procedure
• Error Handling in Stored Procedures
• Debugging a Stored Procedure
• Types of Triggers
• DDL Triggers
• DML Triggers
• CREATE TRIGGER Syntax for DML Triggers
• Deleted and Inserted Logical Tables
• Creating DDL Triggers
• DDL Database-Level Events
• Dropping a DDL Trigger
• INSTEAD OF Triggers
• Setting Triggering Order
• What is a UDF?
• Creating and using UDF’s
• UDF’s returning a table
• What is a Cursor?
• Types of Cursors
• Statements in the usage of a Cursor
• XML Datatype
• Using XML Schema collections
• Retrieve Related Data as XML
• Transform XML data into Relational Data
WORKING WITH INDEXES
• Index Uses
• Types of Indexes
• Creating Indexes
• Index Fragmentation
• Tuning Indexes
• Isolation Levels
• The READ UNCOMMITTED Isolation Level
• The READ COMMITTED Isolation Level
• The REPEATABLE READ Isolation Level
• The SERIALIZABLE Isolation Level
• Security Basics
• Authentication Modes
• Creating a login
• Providing permissions on a database
• Providing permissions on database objects
BACKUP & RESTORE
• Types Of Backup
o Full database backup
o Differential backup
o Transaction log backup
o Restoring Database
o Partitioned Tables
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
SQL Server Training Highlights
Who Should Learn SQL Server Training?
This course is beneficial for the following job profiles
- Data scientists
- Application developers
- Database administrators
- Database Developers
- Business intelligence professionals
- Software developers and IT professionals
- Big data and Hadoop professionals
There are no such prerequisites for learning this course but having basic knowledge on relational DBMS is helpful.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.
Instructor-Led Training Sessions
Industry Specific Scenarios
What are the job roles for SQL server?
The job roles for SQL server includes
*Checking query performance
*Creating table indexes to increase performance of database
*designing database tables
*Writing queries for front-end applications
*Designing database triggers for automation
What about certification after SQL Server Training course completion?
We at MindQ provides certification of course completion that will help in getting job easily with good pay package.
Does MindQ provides demo classes for SQL Server Training?
Demo classes will be provided by MindQ for all the courses that will help in assessing the training sessions and the approach we follow for training.
What if I miss a class or more for SQL Server Training?
MindQ provides back up classes for the missed classes and there is another option of joining in to the live classes.
Can we expect placement after SQL Server Training course completion?
MindQ provides 100% placement assistance and resumes will be forwarded to the top companies we tie up with. The training sessions with the real time experienced trainers will help the students to crack the interviews with the knowledge gained.
Is there any need of having knowledge on progamming languages for taking up this SQL Server Training?
There is no such prerequisite of having knowledge on programming language, even though without basic knowledge the training will provide all the basics required along with advanced topics to become a SQL Server Developer.
Do you provide syllabus for the SQL Server Training?
For all the courses MindQ provides soft copy of the entire course that is discussed in the training sessions.