Testing Tools Training
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- By 2020 Software Testing outsourcing market is expected to grow to 50 Billion USD
- Industry oriented training
- Mind Q Provides Real time expert trainers
- 100% placement assistance
- 96% of last batch students got placed
- Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
- Course material will be provided
- Course completion certificate from Mind Q
Manual Testing Live Project Training provides through exposure on both Hybrid as well as Agile process models. It covers all the End-To- End process milestone to accomplish the project Productively & Successfully.
Selenium is a free testing tool that is available for testing web based applications to measure the performance with the expected results. Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver and Selenium Grid are main components of the Selenium Course. This is an adaptable and can be fully utilized for testing web applications and systems with the help of the programming languages like Java, c#, Python.
Java Script has been developed to perform testing frequently and repeatedly for web applications that is named as “Java Script Test Runner” later named as Selenium Testing. Websites, applications are increasing rapidly and they need to be tested for the performance evaluation and quality factors that are fulfilled against the expectations. While so many testing tools are available for cost and the actions are limited until we choose for upgraded versions this Selenium tool is free of cost with unlimited capabilities and reach.
- Introduction to software Testing
- Software Development Process
- Project Vs Product
- Objectives of Testing
- Testing Principles
- Different Layers (tiers)
Software Development Life cycle
- Waterfall Model
- Incremental Iterative Models
- Agile Methodology
- Introducing Agile Proces
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
Software Testing Methods
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Grey Box Testing
- Agile Testing
- Ad Hoc Testing
Levels of Testing .
- Test approach
- TDD (est Driven Development)
- Big Bang Integration
- Top Down approach
- Bottom up approach
- Stub and Driver
- Continuous integration
- Requirement based (Traceability)
- Risk-Based (Risk factor number)
Functional Testing & Non Functional Testing
- Compatibility Testing.
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Volume Testing
- Stress Testing
- Recovery Testing
- Parallel Testing
- Compliance esting
- Mutation esting
- Security lesting
- Usability Testing
Regression Testing & Types.
- Unit Regression
- Regional Regression
- Full Regression
User Acceptance Testing
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing .
- Regulatory Acceptance Testing
- Operational Acceptance Testing
- Contractual Acceptance Testing
- Maintenance Test Life cycle
- Change Request
- Impact Analysis Document
- Type of Maintenance
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Requirement Analysis
- Test Planning
- Test Scenario / Test Case Design
- Test Environment Setup
- Test Execution
- Test Closure
Test process Documents
- Test plan
- Test scenarios
- Test Case
- RTM (Requirement Traceability Matribx)
- Defect Report
Test Case Authoring
- Functional Test case
- Review of Test case.
- Peer Review
Build Release Process
- Standalone Application
- Client -Server Application
- Web- Application
- Internationalization Testing (l18N)
- Localization Testing (LION)
Defect Reporting & Tracking
- Defect Reporting
- Defect Life Cycle.
- Severity & Priority
- Defect tracking tools
- Criteria for Test Closure
- Test Summary Report
Agile Methods and Approaches
- Introduction to Kanban & Best Practices
- Getting Agile with Scrum
- Scrum Origin
- Projects where Scrum can be implemented
- Characteristics of Scrum
- Scrum framework.
- Main roles of a Scrum team
- Product Owner
- Scrum team
Planning in Scrum
- Goals of Planning
- The planning onion
- Define the Vision
- Create the Product Roadmap and Organize the Scrum Teams
- Release Planning
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
Ceremonies in Scrum
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- The Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospection
Main artifacts of a Scrum project
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
- Burn down charts
- Potentially Shippable Product Increment
- Task Board
- Using User Stories to Scale Down a Project
- Concept of User Stories
- Format of User Stories
- Writing User Stories- Examples
- Definition of Done
Agile Testing Concepts
- What is agile testing?
- Agile testing quadrants
- Agile Testing principles
- User stories
- Story points
- Designing test scenarios and test cases based on user stories
Test / Project Management Tool: JRA
- Importance of JIRA and How to Install IRA2
- What are the features of JIRA
- How to create a JIRA Project.
- Adding Users to our JIRA Account
- Importance of Defect Life Cycle and
- understanding the various stages / states of a defect.
- Converting a Defect Life Cycle into IRA
- workflow for a project
- Adding Bugs to the JIRA Project
- Attaching screenshots to the Bugs in IIRA
- Assigning, Closing, Adding comments etc to the JIRA bugs.
- Creating and Customizing JIRA Dashboard.
- Project Metrics
- QA & AC
- ISO & CMM Standards
- Testing Certifications
- Organization hierarchy.
- Role of Projects Team members
- Interview Questions
- What is automation testing?
- Difference between Manual & Automation Testing
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools.
- OpenSource Automation Tools
Introduction of Selenium.
- Overview of Selenium.
- . Different Selenium Components(Selenium DE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools.
Configuring Eclipse IDE
- Installation of lava
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- . Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- . Wrapper Classes
- Types of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop
- For each loop.
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and array copy()
Packages, Classes and Objects
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes ,Objects and
- Object References.
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance, static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
Interface& Abstract Class
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances(Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition /Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs. composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Run Exception
- How to Handle Exception in the Program?
- Using Try and catch blocks
- Using of throe
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
Database Connection (IDBC)
- How to configure My SQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- Result Set Interface Commands
- How to execute query
Debug Java code / Scripts in Eclipse
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
Selenium Web Driver
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome, Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Opera browsers
- WebDriver Interface
- Chrome Driver, Firefox Driver, Internet Explorer Driver, Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object identification
- Find Element and find Elements
- Different types of Locators
- Xpath, relative Xpath, AbsoluteXpath, cssSelector
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and Css Selectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
Text Field, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Links and Buttons
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
Dropdowns, Web Tables, Calendar
- Handling dropdowns/listboxes
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elernens
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
Alerts, Frames, Windows
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frares /Frares
- Handling Nested Frames
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- Target Locator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Double Click, contectClick, drag And Drop, click And Hold, release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page.
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait. pageLod imeout. setScpt Timeout
- How to use Explicit Wait
- How to implement WebDriver Wait
- What are different Expected Conditions and how to use
- How to implement Fluent Wait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects .
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
Auto It, Sikuli, Robot
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/ Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/ Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse.
- Workbook Sheet ,Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFSheet. HSSFRow. HSSFCell methods
- XSSFSheet. XSSFRow,XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to wnite data to Excel file(XILS or XLSX)
- TestNG Features
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with lestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven?
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- , Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in Jenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling Jobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system.
GitHub & Git
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipsel
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
Automation Life Cycle
- What is a Framework?
- Iypes of Frameworks
- How to implement Data Driven framework
- How to implement Page Object Model(POM)
- How to implement Keyword driven Framework
- How to implement Hybrid framework
- How to execute the scripts from frameworks
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven Testing in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and lenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation & Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UI Automator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Case Studies & Workshops
100% Placement Assistance
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your
- 70+ hours of intensive & focused training
- 30% concept sessions & 70% demonstration
- Java refresher sessions
- WebDriver 3, Selenium Grid
- XPath, DOM, TestNG, POM
- Maven, Jenkins, AutoIt, Sikuli
- DB Connectivity, Data-Driven Testing
- Interview FAQ’s & Resume guidance
- Real world examples / Sample project
- On Job Training (optional at extra cost)
- Bridges the gap between academia and the Industry
- Ensures Job adaptability and Job sustainability
- Real-time process oriented project testing training
- Exposure to various Envs, Domains, Frameworks & Tools
- Experiencing Hybrid and Agile process models
- Best practices on Reviews, Documentation, Test design & execution
- Exposure to Communication system, SCM & Bug Tracking Tools
- Build Release, Deployments & best testing practices
- Experiencing all the milestones of Bug life Cycle
- PPM,PPR and Triage Meeting experience
- Agile-scrum meetings and milestones
- QC/ALM integration with manual testing
Who Should Learn?
- Aspirants that have interest and want to start their career in software testing.
- Basic knowledge of computer is enough for learning Testing course.
- Testers willing to get certification,to refresh all the basics and techniques of testing.
- Freshers or just passed outs that are willing to start their career in testing will be highly benefited with this course.
- Those that want to enter into the IT industry but don’t like to opt for programming can learn this as Testing focuses more on analysis skills than programming.
- Professionals that are interested to become Automation testers.
- Knowledge on any programming language (Java preferred).
- Basic idea on Manual QA Process.
- Application Testers that want to explore Automation.
- QA Engineers can learn this course.
What if I miss a class?
Backup classes will be provided for the classes missed by the candidate or they can join the consequent batch.
What about the future of Testing developers?
New applications and software will keep on developed for the technological advancement and testers are needed to check the bugs, defects that is a continuous process so the demand will be high on a regular basis. Based on the skills, work and career growth the future of Testing developers will be good.
Can the fee amount refunded if I want to abort the course?
The decision should be taken within three days of joining the course, after that no refund will be encouraged.
Is there any guarantee that we can get a job after course completion?
There is nothing like guarantee, it depends on your effort of learning the course efficiently. We will provide our best to make you learn the course completely and well trained to attend and perform well in the interview and job.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.