The candidates who have already applied need not apply again
As a part of our campus hiring program, we would like to partner with your esteemed institution to hire the brightest minds pass out 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 from the below mentioned streams. They would be paid 3.6 LPA for B.Tech and 2.4 LPA for B.Sc/B.Com. The selected resources will have to acknowledge and sign a 2-year service agreement (which includes training period) with the company.
We will be conducting a virtual recruitment drive for Automation Testing/Selenium . Exam is going to be conducted on 2nd Aug 2021.
Below is the process that will be followed:
1. We will share the test link (that will be hosted on your college IP) with you on the date of test and you are required to share the same with the students appearing for the test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will need to appear for a HR discussion via Microsoft Teams video conference from the college.
3. Technical interview and Manager discussion will be scheduled via Microsoft Teams video conference.
It’d be great if you could furnish the following details at the earliest:
· Number of people with degree (B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com) with 65% throughout academics.
· Number of students that can be expected in the drive.
The test link will be shared with you on the date of test before one hour, and you are required to share the same with the students appearing for the test.
Online assessment test – 45 questions (15 each in aptitude, problem-solving & reasoning) for 60 mins (no negative marking)
Date of exam: 02-Aug-2021
Time of exam: 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Terms and conditions for the online assessment:
- Full screen view will be enabled.
- When you try switching to other tabs, the test automatically gets terminated.
- If there is a delay in the screen time-out, the test automatically gets submitted.
- The candidates must fill in their personal details twice before the test begins.
- It is mandatory to upload the resume while registering.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (01st Aug 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “SUNERATECH”