Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing software requirements and Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, cases and procedures. And prioritize testing activities
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Analyzing test results, reporting to the development team and preparing the status report of testing activities
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors and provide timely Solutions
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements and feedback.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Updating project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills
- Good time-management and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Required Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Education and Pass out Criteria: NA
Compensation: 1.4 to 1.8 LPA
Work Timings: 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Working Conditions: Work from Office
Number of Openings: 10
Walkin Date: 16th, 17th, 18th December 2021
We are looking for quick learners and hard working candidates.
Address: Hi-Tech City, https://maps.app.goo.gl/zkjHe5LRKJohbLhp6
Techno Residency Phase 2,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081