- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
- Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
- Preparing test reports.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, Appium, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures and Agile methodologies.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 03.00PM (17th March 2021) to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Seventh Gen”