Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Selenium Training with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Selenium Training from Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About Selenium Training Course
Selenium is a free testing tool that is available for testing web based applications to measure the performance with the expected results. Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver and Selenium Grid are main components of the Selenium Course. This is an adaptable and can be fully utilized for testing web applications and systems with the help of the programming languages like Java, c#, Python.
Java Script has been developed to perform testing frequently and repeatedly for web applications that is named as “Java Script Test Runner” later named as Selenium Testing. Websites, applications are increasing rapidly and they need to be tested for the performance evaluation and quality factors that are fulfilled against the expectations. While so many testing tools are available for cost and the actions are limited until we choose for upgraded versions this Selenium tool is free of cost with unlimited capabilities and reach.
Selenium Training Curriuclum
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting.
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
Introduction of Selenium
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
Configuring Eclipse IDE
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
Packages, Classes and Objects
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
Interface& Abstract Class
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
Database Connection (JDBC)
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
Debug Java code / Scripts in Eclipse
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
TextField, Checkbox, RadioButtons, Links and Buttons
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
Dropdowns, Web Tables, Calendar
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
Auto It, Sikuli, Robot
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse.
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
GitHub & Git
- How to create GitHub Account.
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
Automation Life Cycle.
- What is a Framework?
- lypes of Frameworks
- How to implement Data Driven framework
- How to implement Page Object Model (POM)
- How to implement Keyword driven Framework
- How to implement Hybrid framework
- How to execute the scripts from frameworks
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver.
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber.
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
- Selenium Training Case Studies & Workshops
- Interview Tips
- Resume Preparation
- Selenium Training with 100% Placement Assistance
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
Selenium Training Highlights
- 70+ hours of intensive & focused training
- 30% concept sessions & 70% demonstration
- Java refresher sessions
- WebDriver 3, Selenium Grid
- XPath, DOM, TestNG, POM
- Maven, Jenkins, AutoIt, Sikuli
- DB Connectivity, Data-Driven Testing
- Interview FAQ’s & Resume guidance
- 100% placement assistance
- Real world examples / Sample project
- On Job Training (optional at extra cost)
Selenium Training Certificate
Who Should Learn Selenium Training?
There are no such complicated prerequisites for Selenium Training Course, only these are the few things needed to learn this course. All the prerequisites of this course are basic things that will help in learning the concepts of the course easily.
- Professionals that are interested to become Automation testers.
- Knowledge on any programming language (Java preferred).
- Basic idea on Manual QA Process.
- Application Testers that want to explore Automation.
- QA Engineers can learn this course.
Selenium Training FAQ
What about Job Placement after Selenium Training Course Completion?
Topmost companies are the clients of Mind Q Systems, so many got placed in top companies after completing the Selenium Training course in Mind Q Systems.
Are there any Weekend Selenium Training classes available?
Weekend classes available for the working professionals and online Selenium training classes are also available.
What about assistance on getting a job and resume preparation after Selenium Training?
Complete assistance will be provided on getting a job and also in preparing the resume, we will provide our complete guide and it depends on students to give their dedication.
Is it difficult to learn this selenium training course for beginners?
Any course will be difficult without interest and dedication but our trainers and team at Mind Q Systems will ease your difficulty in learning through the advanced techniques and concepts.
Selenium Training Features
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.