QTP Project Training
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
The training program is designed to give participants the hands-on skills of working in a Software Testing process involving Test Analysis, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect reporting, Regression testing & Automation testing. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Software Testing Life Cycle starting Reviewing requirements, Identifying scenarios till Test closure activities. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Mind Q.
QTP Live Project
Functional Automation Testingusing QTP
•Introduction to Automation Testing
•Implementing QTP features on Project
•Automation Test Plan
•Identity Automation Scenarios
•Creating description Objects
•Implementing Data-driven Testing
•Working with Functions and
•Working with Library Files
•Implementing Modular Framework
•Implementing Data-driven Framework
•Implementing Keyword Driven
•Advanced Descriptive Programming
•Working with Child Objects
•Implementing Generic Scripts
•Working with Web Table Methods
•Implementing Recovery Scenarios
•QTP integration with QC
•Executing the test Scripts using QC
•Maintaining Reusable components in QC
•Working with AOM
•Test batch Run
•Debugging Test Scripts
•Running Test Scripts and Analysing the
•Automation Test Closure
Test Management Using
•Creating Domain, Projects and User
Accounts in site Administration
•Providing permission for user to work in QC
•Taking Project Back up
•Restoring Project Back up
•Uploading Test cases in to QC
•Writing Test cases in QC
•Mapping Test cases to Requirement
•Test Set preparation
•Executing Test cases using QC
•Defect Tracking and Reporting using QC
•Maintaining Automation Test Scripts
and Reusable components in QC
•Executing automation Test from QC
•Preparing Excel Reports in QC using
•Generating Reports and Groups
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manual testing with real-time process on real Environments
- Hybrid and Agile Process Implementations
- Selenium Automation Testing with several frameworks
- QTP/UFT Automation Testing with several frameworks
- QC/ALM Test Management practices
- Coverage of Various domains like Banking, Health care and E-commerce etc.
- Familiar with SDLC process.
- Hands-on with STLC process.
- Requirements Analysis review.
- Identifying & Documenting Test Scenarios.
- Design & Develop Test Cases & Test data.
- Apply Test Design techniques.
- Execute tests & record results.
- Report defects into excel sheet / defect reporting tool & track defects.
- Functional test automation with QTP.
- Automation test script design using VB Scripting.
- Test management with Quality Center.
- Involve in Framework implementation for Test Automation.
Who Should Learn?
- Knowledge on Java/python programming languages is required to learn this QTP Course but if you don’t know it will be somewhat difficult.
- Those that are interested to become automation testing engineer.
- If you are a manual tester and want to become an Automation testing engineer then it is easy to learn this course.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
There are two modes of training offered for this course, one is class room training and another is online for those who cannot attend the classes.
What if miss one class or more?
We will reschedule the classes within your course completion based on your availability of time or you can join with other live batches at that time.
Is there any requirement of learning C or C++ programming to learn QTP?
There is no such requirement as QTP will support Java script, VB script, Pearl script.
Is there any facility to attend demo classes?
Yes, we will provide demo classes if you are interested as you can decide about joining for the course.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.