Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Python Training with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About Python Training
Python is a programming language that is easy to read and open-source language that is in the top 10 programming languages. This helps in developing GUI applications, web apps and websites that allows concentrating on the core functionality of the apps along with the common programming tasks. The code of this Python language helps to easily keep the application maintainable and the code readable.
Python is a better choice for analysing the data on a large scale and it is the basic course for data science and machine learning. Python helps in running the same code on any platform without any complication. It enables to run the application that is modified without the need of recompilation that helps in checking the impact of code immediately that will save time.
Python Training Course Curriculum
Introduction to Python
- Discussing advantages and Disadvantages of Python in comparison with other programming / scripting languages and paradigms (procedural and object oriented etc)
- Installing and configuring python (multiple versions) on
- Windows platform & Linux platform Creating & Executing Python code (script)
- Basic syntax
- Introduction to IDE’s (IDLE, Eclipse, PyCharm etc.)
- Using Python Interpreter
- Types of operators (arithmetic, relational, logical, bitwise etc.)
- Operator precedence
Types and Variables
- Numbers, Strings, Lists, Tuples, etc.
- Create, use & destroy variables.
- Dynamic typing
- Converting between types
- Reading user input (input())
- Displaying output (print())
- Formatting output (format(), repr(), str())
Control and flow Conditional
- Learning the use of if, else, elif Loops
- while, for
- break, continue, else, range (), pass
- Working with
- Sets Stack & Queue implementation.
- Definition and advantages of a function
- Understanding scope
- Default arguments
- Keyword arguments
- Variable length arguments
- Lambda expressions
- Documentation & Annotations
Modules & Packages
Creating (user-defined), configuring, managing and importing Python standard library
- os, sys, glob, re, math, datetime, zlib etc.
File IO operations
- Introduction to types of files
- Accessing (reading / writing) files
- Benefits of file handling
- Syntax errors vs Runtime errors
- Handling, Raising exceptions
- Built-in exceptions (MemoryError, NameError, ValueError, TypeError etc.)
- User-defined exceptions
- Clean-up actions
Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to OOP
- Learning by example various concepts of OOP (class, object, inheritance, polymorphism etc.,)
Fundamental concepts and handling of
- Regular expressions
- GUI programming
- Media files management
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
Python Training Highlights
- 100% placement assistance
- Experienced trainers
- Real-time examples
- The practical way of training
- Live projects
- Certificate of completion
- Assistance on resume preparation
- 24/7 access
Who Should Learn Python Training?
- Those that are interested to learn Python programming language
- Any graduates or freshers can join this course
- For those that are interested in computer programming
- Technical Leads
- Analytics manager
- Business analysts that have an idea on machine learning techniques
- Information architects
It is beneficial for the following professionals to learn this language
There is no need to have any idea on other programming languages to learn this course, so anyone can learn this course irrespective of their educational background or job profile.
Why to choose Python?
This is the top programming language among the languages across the world, popularity for this course has been increased 40% over the years.
What are the job profiles after the completion of Python course?
You can try for the role of Data analyser and web developer after the completion of the course, this language can help in getting you settled with the proficient knowledge on creating desktop apps, working with Raspberry Pi, creating games and image processing.
How much salary can be expected for Python developer?
Salary depends on the place or city you are searching for or wants to join, in Bangalore the salary ranges from 3L to 3.5 Lakhs and in Chennai it ranges from 2L to 2.5 Lakhs
Which top companies are hiring python professionals?
TCS, Mu Sigma, Ericsson, Sony, Cisco, Saint-Gobain and so many top companies are hiring Python professionals. With our placement assistance, you can easily get placed in top companies.
What if I miss a class?
You can join in any live batches that are going on at MindQ or we will provide you, backup classes.
What about Python Training Certification?
Yes, will provide you certification after your Python Training course completion.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.