Eligibility Criterion :
Year of Graduation : 2020/2021
Percentage Criterion : 65%(10,12th, B.Tech)
Any Bond (Yes / No) : Yes
Bond Duration : 2 years , Bond breakage amount is Rs.2,00,000/-
Compensation : 5 LPA
Employment status : Full time
Work location : Pune/Bangalore/Hyderabad
QA(Testing)- Positions JD
1. Should have knowledge on Testing models (Waterfall, V model, Spiral)
2. Should have knowledge on SDLC / STLC
3. Should have knowledge on Testing types (unit, component, integration, database, API etc..)
4. Should have knowledge on Test phases
5. Should have knowledge on Test techniques (Black box and white box)
6. Should know Defect lifecycle process
7. Should have knowledge on Test reviews and Inspection
8. Should know about Test coverage
9. Should be able to do Test planning – test case design
10. Should be able to do Test execution
11. Should have an idea on Test status report (not mandatory)
12. Should have an idea about Testing measures and metrics (not mandatory)
13. Should have knowledge on ‘Proof of test’ document
14. Should have an Idea about test strategy and test plan. (not mandatory)
15. Should have an Idea about test estimations. (not mandatory)
16. Should be able to write basic SQL queries and execute.
17. Should be able to execute simple and basic Unix commands and scripts.
18. Should have good analytical and problem assessment skill.
19. Should have very good communications skill (Verbal and Written)
20. Should be a quick/self-learner, adapts changes, passionate in software testing and takes challenges to deliver.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 05.00PM (05 Dec 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “NETCRACKER”