Manual Testing Live Project
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
Manual Testing Live Project Training provides through exposure on both Hybrid as well as Agile process models. It covers all the End-To- End process milestone to accomplish the project Productively & Successfully.
Real Time Implementation Manual Testing Process Implementation
- KT OJ STLC and Testing Process
- KT on Insurance/ Banking Domain
- Worki9ng with VSS 6.0
- Test strategy and Test Plan
- Requirement Analysis (BRS and FRS review)
- Creating Test Specifications
- Test Scenario Preparation
- Test Case Preparation
- Test Data Preparation
- Peer review
- Traceability Matrix
- Introduction to the QC
- Building Deployment
- Conducting B8uild Acceptance Testing
- Conducting System Testing
- Formal Testing
- Ad- hoc Testing
- Regression Testing
- End – to – End Testing
- Database testing
- Defect Tracking & Defect Reporting using QC
- Generating Excel Reports using Query Builder in QC
- Status Reports (Daily and Weekly)
- Preparing Test Summary Reports and Test Closure
Test Management Using Quality Center
- Creating Domain, Projects and User Accounts in site Administration
- Providing permission for user to work in QC
- Taking Project Back up Restoring Project Back up
- Enable Versioning
- Creating Requirement
- Uploading Test cases in to QC
- Writing Test cases in QC
- Mapping Test cases to Requirement
- Test Set preparation
- Executing Test cases using QC
- Defect Tracking and Reporting using QC
- Maintaining Automation Test Scripts and Reusable components in QC
- Executing automation Test from QC
- Preparing Excel Reports in QC using Quality Builder
- Generating Reports and Groups
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
- Bridges the gap between academia and the Industry
- Ensures Job adaptability and Job sustainability
- Real-time process oriented project testing training
- Exposure to various Envs, Domains, Frameworks & Tools
- Experiencing Hybrid and Agile process models
- Best practices on Reviews, Documentation, Test design & execution
- Exposure to Communication system, SCM & Bug Tracking Tools
- Build Release, Deployments & best testing practices
- Experiencing all the milestones of Bug life Cycle
- PPM,PPR and Triage Meeting experience
- Agile-scrum meetings and milestones
- QC/ALM integration with manual testing
Who Should Learn?
*Aspirants that have interest and want to start their career in software testing.
*Basic knowledge of computer is enough for learning Testing course.
*Testers willing to get certification,to refresh all the basics and techniques of testing.
*Freshers or just passed outs that are willing to start their career in testing will be highly benefited with this course.
*Those that want to enter into the IT industry but don’t like to opt for programming can learn this as Testing focuses more on analysis skills than programming.
What about the future of Testing developers
New applications and software will keep on developed for the technological advancement and testers are needed to check the bugs,defects that is continuous process so the demand will be high on a regular basis.Based on the skills,work and career growth the future of Testing developers will be good.
What if I miss a class?
Backup classes will be provided for the classes missed by the candidate or they can join the consequent batch.
Can the fee amount refunded if i want to abort the course?
Decision should be taken within three days of joining the course,after that no refund will be encouraged.
Is there any guarantee that we can get job after course completion?
There is nothing like guarantee,it depends on your effort of learning the course efficiently .We will provide our best to make your learn the course completely and well trained to attend and perform well in the interview and job
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.