Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
LoadRunner is testing tool used for the performance of any applications or software from Hewlett Packard Enterprise so termed as HPE LoadRunner.This tool is used for Testing applications,measuring behaviour of system and analysing performance under user load.Course Name itself Load that defines applying load on the application and with thousands of users at a time.This has highest market share that makes it to become the pioneer in performance testing.
By the end of the course students will get hands-on experience of HPE LoadRunner,and also this course is mainly focused on assisting learners or students for creating powerful test scenario along with creation of Vuser Scripts.
• Static Content, Dynamic Content, Web Hosting
• Features of Browsers
• Types of requests (GET vs POST)
• Query String, From Data
• Networking modules (OSI Module,TCP/ IP)
• 2- Tier, 3- tier, n- tie architecture
• Types of Operating Systems (Widows, Linux, HP UX, IBM AIX, MAC)
• Web/ APP/ DB Servers and their purpose
Introduction to Performance Testing
• What is Performance Testing Benefits of Performance Testing
• Performance Testing phases / Life Cycle
• Types of Performance Testing (Load, Stress, Volume, Endurance, Baseline, Benchmark etc)
• Introduction about various Performances Testing tools and scripting language info
• Indentifying the business scenarios for Performance Testing
• Think time, rendezvous point, IP Spoofing, Denial of Services Attack
• Workload Characterization
Introduction to Load Runner
• Introduction about the LoadRunner with various versions
• Components of LoadRunner and purpose of each component
• Load Generators, Calculating the # of LGs for a load test
Virtual User generator
• A Small introduction about the C language (Variable, functions, loops)
• Recording a Script
• Recording Log, Generating Log, Replay Log and Correlation results log
• Regenerate Script, recording options
• Best Practice for recording a script
• Run time settings
• Page Validations
• Transaction Timers
• Think times
• Randomizing the script
• Frequency used C functions
• Debug a script
• LR Variables Vs C Variables custom
• Requests Tips for advances scripting
• Scenario Vs Goal oriented
• scenario Schedule by group Vs Schedule by
• Scenario Adding Load Generators and verifying
• the connectivity (Performance test environment setup) Run Time settings
• Executing the tests
• Configuring the Rendezvous, IP Spoofing etc
• Monitoring servers through controller
• Windows resources, UNIX resources, other servers
• Auto collection of results, issues with auto collection, sampling intervals
• Configuring Diagnostics
Analysis Adding graphs
• Merging graphs
• Web Page Diagnostics
• Advanced Filters/ Drill down
• Raw data/ Graph data
• How to start Analysis (Analysis approach using Client side and server side measurement)
• Correlate the graphs/results and analyzing the results (Response Time vs HPS Vs throughput Vs TPS)
• Most commonly seen issues / errors and possible reasons
• Understanding the server configuration files
• Understanding the relationship among various settings
• Monitoring the servers without LoadRunner
• JVM architecture abd GC methods Some important tips
• Exercises individual presentation on various performance testing/ Engineering Concepts (Performance Testing Concepts, Performance Testing Tools, OS monitoring (windows & UNIX), Servers Monitoring)
• Test Plan & Traversal/ Test case/ Use case Document preparation & Preliminary performance test report preparation
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
- 100% placement assistance
- Increasing Marketability
- Value addition to Resume with certification
- An in-depth explanation of VUSER and VUGEN concepts including parameterization, transactions and controllers
- Live examples and real-time projects
- Experienced trainers
- Complete course material after course completion
- Certification on course completion
Who Should Learn?
There are no special prerequisites for this course, but for those that have an experience of 0-15 years of experience will be highly benefited. As there is no need of developing skills for learning this LoadRunner this stood as a top course among Testing tools out there.
Why to choose Mind Q Systems?
All the courses at Mind Q Systems are Mentor driven courses that will help the students to understand in a practical manner.This makes Mind Q Systems special from other top institutes, the industry experts help in knowing upcoming technologies that will make students easy to adapt to a new environment easily.
What about Certification after completion of the course?
Yes,after completion of the course you will be provided the certification of completion after the exam.
What are the modes of Training?
We are providing both Classroom training and also online classes will be provided for those that can’t attend the classes directly.
What if I miss an online class?
We will provide you with recorded sessions of the classes or you can join in any other live batch.
Who will be benefited with this course?
This course is beneficial for those who are interested to learn performance testing and load testing and those that are already testers and developers.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.