Immediate Hiring for Fresher’s
Candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 65% scores in SSC & Intermediate, and 60% in B.Tech/M.Tech , 70% for MCAs
3 years’ Service commitment is mandatory for Freshers ( In first year,0.6 Months to 1 year we will be training them on all the skill set required for end to end).
BE/B.Tech (IT/Computers/ECE/EEE) / MCA – 60% (No backlogs)
Salary: 1.44 LPA – 2.40 LPA (completely depends on the candidate performance in the written test and interview rounds)
- Good knowledge on Software development life cycle & Software testing life cycle.
- Knowledge on SDLC Models, Levels of Testing & Test Types.
- Knowledge on all phases of Software Test Process & Defect Life Cycle.
- Good knowledge on writing Test scenario’s, Test cases & Test data.
- Familiar with BBT techniques.
- Good knowledge on e-commerce platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge on Agile software development practices.
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Good knowledge on Selenium Web driver & Test Automation process.
- Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid knowledge is preferred.
- Good understanding on different types of Framework.
- Familiar with Java programming(OOPS concepts) & SQL statements.
- Knowledge on Test execution frameworks(TestNG/Junit).
- Good Analytical thinking to debug the issues, quick learner & no compromise attitude on quality.
Interview process: Face to Face
Note : Test Engineer (Manual & Automation)
- Written Test: Testing (30 Marks), Aptitude (50 Marks) – Qualifying is 60% in each
- Technical Interviews: 3 Rounds
(For the candidates shortlisted in the Written Test)
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 04.00PM (4 Nov 2020) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Indus”