1) Educational qualification : B.E/B Tech/M.E./M Tech/MCA
2) Percentage : 60% academic score without any active backlogs
3) Year of Graduation : 2020/2021
4) Branch : CSE/IT/ECE/EEE preferred. Other branches will also be considered,provided they get through the interview process.
5) Role : Associate Software Engineer
6) Compensation : INR 3 lakhs per annum, fixed.
7) Service agreement (Yes / No) : The incumbent will have to sign 30 months service agreement. If they leave Fission Labs anytime before the aforesaid period,liable to pay us.
8) Work location : Hyderabad, Telangana.
Remote for now. However,the incumbent will have to work from our hyderabad office whenever we reopen in 2021 or 2022.
9) Interview location : Online via google meet
10) Interview Process : Written test via elitmus followed by one or two rounds of technical interviews(coding exercises will be given) and finally HR round of interview.
Every round is an elimination one.
11) Date of written test : 26th July. Sridevi will share a form soon.
Interested candidates need to send their resume in word format by 10.00AM (23rd July 2021) to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate/ ID Card/ Receipt with subject name as “Fission Labs”