Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About ETL Testing Training Course
ETL Testing Training involves Extract, Transform & Load process in Data Warehousing. ETL refers to, “Extraction of data from different applications” developed & supported by different vendors, managed & operated by different persons hosted on different technologies “into Staging tables-Transform data from staging tables by applying a series of rules or functions – which may include Joining and Deduplication of data, filter and sort the data using specific attributes, Transposing data, make business calculations etc – to derive the data for loading into the destination system-Loading the data into the destination system, usually the data warehouse, which could further be used for business intelligence & reporting purposes.
ETL Testing Training Curriculum
Data Warehousing Concepts
- Dataware house architecture
- DW Schema – Star Schema – Snow Flake Schema
- Objects in DWH – Dimension table – Fact table
- SCD(SLOWLY CHANGING DIMENSIONS) – SCD TYPE 1 – SCD TYPE 2 – SCD TYPE 3
Differences between OLTP and OLAP SDLC And STLC
- Agile Methodologies
- Waterfall Model
SQL (Structured Query Language)
– DDL (Data definition language)
– DML (Data manipulation language)
– DQL (Data query language)
Data Ware Housing Life Cycle w.t.r ETL ETL TESTING TYPES
- Data migration testing
- Sample testing and Scenario Testing
- BATCH JOB Testing
– Inbound Testing
– OutBound Testing
ETL TESTING TASKS
- Spec analysis
- Designing Testcases
- ETL Test scripts preparation
- Environment Preparation
- Test Execution
- Peer Reviews of QA deliverables
ETL Testing validations
- Structure validation
- Count validation
- TRANSFORMATION Logic Check
- Data validation
- MINUS Query
- Duplicate Check
- Error logic Check
- RI Validation( Referential integrity constraint check)
- Scenario testing
- Derived checks
- Default values check
- Data Integrity check
Basic checks at ETL Phases
- Extraction phase testing
- Transformation phase testing
- Loading phase testing
Testing for SCD
- SCD Type1 Testing
- SCD Type2
Testing Overview of ETL Tool (Data stage) CODE PROMOTION PROCESS
- Dev to QA
- QA to UAT
- UAT to Production
CONTROL M ( Scheduling tool slides) UNIX
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
ETL Testing Training Highlights
- Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification Preparation tips.
- Mock Test and discussing various questions
- Training by the real-time Cloud Expert having 15+ years of IT experience.
Who Should Learn ETL Testing Training?
Following are the required skills for ETL testing
- PL/SQL Skills
- Manual Testing Skills
- ETL/Data Warehousing Knowledge
ETL course is beneficial to
- Professionals that want to become Business Object Professionals
- Project Managers
- Database Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- SQL Developers
What are the modes of Training
Mind Q Systems provides Classroom training, Weekend training and online training based on the convenience of the students.
Why to choose Mind Q?
MindQ’s service method is comprehensive in maximizing efficiency, with our practical approach and real-time examples from our experienced trainers in respective fields for each course is what makes Mind Q different from other institutes.
What about certification after ETL Testing Training completion?
Yes, we will provide certification after the completion of your respective course.
How is a career for ETL Testing?
There are plenty of opportunities for ETL testers from the data collected on Job portals, there are 15,000 positions.The average salary for ETL testers in India is 2lakhs to 10 lakhs per annum. As ETL tester job is challenging and hectic there is high demand.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.