Certified SDET Program
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Selenium Certification Training 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About Certified SDET Training Course
Software Development Engineer Training SDET is an emerging role in the present scenario, this role needs an IT professional that can handle development as well as testing effectively. The entire software development process is handled from developing to the testing phase. So this role has high priority in the industries.
As the engineer will perform both the tasks of developer and tester companies will have huge demand for SDET so that the work will be handled in well manner.
Certified SDET Training Curriculum
Software Testing (Manual Testing)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Software Engineering process & various development life cycles such as Agile Model, V-Model, DevOps etc
- Demonstrable ability in analysing Test Basis for various business problems & in publishing Requirement Analysis Reports
- Demonstrable ability in identifying & prioritising Test Scenarios, Test Cases & Test Data
- Demonstrable ability to execute the tests, record test logs & compile identified metrics
- Demonstrable ability of identifying, reporting & tracking defects till the logical end
- Demonstrable ability to collaboratively contribute to the project using such tools as ALM, Concerto, Outlook, Bugzilla, Jira etc
Agile process in JIRA
- Demonstrable ability of creating User Stories
- Demonstrable ability to create Sprints & assigning User Stories to Sprints
- Demonstrable ability of writing Test Cases & executing them
- Demonstrable ability to Log & track issues as well as to analyse the reports
Database – MS SQL Server
- Demonstrable knowledge on RDBMS including DML, DDL, DTL etc
- Demonstrable ability to write SQL Queries using Select, Join, Sub Query etc
- Demonstrable understanding of SQL Objects, Indexes, Joins, Stored Procedures, Normalisation rules etc
- Demonstrable understanding of the programming basics including programming logic, techniques, datatypes, variables, conditional statements, loops, arrays etc
- Demonstrable understanding of OOPS concepts (Class, Object, Inheritance, Polymorphism etc)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Access Modifiers, Interfaces, Collections, Exception Handling, JDBC Connection etc
- Demonstrable skill in developing code to create Java program as per the task
- Demonstrable fluency in Java Programming
Test Automation with Selenium using Java
- Demonstrable skill in using Selenium / Katalon IDE
- Demonstrable skill in working with different elements on the webpage, handling multiple windows, frames & alerts
- Demonstrable understanding of different libraries in Selenium, their purpose as well as clear understanding on how & when to use them in test automation
- Demonstrable skill in debugging the scripts and in maintaining them
- Demonstrable skill in developing automation test script using Java for the given set of Manual Test Cases
- Demonstrable ability in Data Driven Testing using data sources such as Excel
- Demonstrable ability of working with Test NG framework, Jenkins for schedules & Keyword Driven framework
- Demonstrable skill in generating Standard & Customised Reports
Selenium Integration with other tools
Maven: Demonstrable understanding of Maven Project, POM.xml, Creating builds and execution
Code Management Tool: Demonstrable knowledge of the Code Management Tool & Version Control. Skill of Checkin and Checkout of the code
Continuous Integration Tool: Demonstrable understanding about the usage of CI Tool. Skill in configuring the tool to automatically integrate the code & reporting
Mobile Test Automation with Appium
- Demonstrable ability to install & configure Appium, SDKs to test Android Apps
- Demonstrable understanding of Appium Libraries
- Demonstrable skill of developing test script to test Mobile Apps
- Demonstrable skill in testing Native, Web & Hybrid Mobile apps
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
Certified SDET Training Highlights
- Simultaneous Practice with teaching
- The individual system provided to each participant
- Dedicated Mentoring by 12+ years experienced Test Automation Architect
- Active interaction ensured through Participant Presentations, Group Discussions, Participant Led Walkthroughs of the completed assignments etc
- Assignments for each & every major topic
- Attendance & assignment tracking to promote professionalism
- Real-world examples & challenges attempted in the class
- Work environment exposure by way of Team calls, Standup meetings, simulated Client calls etc
- Resume guidance & Mock Interviews
Who Should Learn Certified SDET Training?
- Those with knowledge on data structures and algorithms with an ability of solving problems.
- Any programming language with the coding of your choice.
- Ability to learn code base and debug is helpful
- Those that are interested to develop applications and test bugs and errors, the entire process of a software or application.
- QA or Test Engineer can opt to learn for SDET for career growth.
Can we get material after SDET Training course completion?
Complete material will be provided for the entire course syllabus as a soft copy for the reference of any topics.
What if miss few sessions of the SDET Training classes?
Back up classes will be provided for those missed classes or can be joined in consequent batches.
*Is there any guarantee to get the job?
We will guide and assist you in every aspect of course training, resume preparation and Mind Q Systems have so many clients that
are top companies. Placements depends on your dedication and interest to crack the job, there are so many of our students who got
placed in good companies and earning good packages.
*Is there any requirement of knowledge on any particular coding language?
There is no such particular language that is needed to learn this course but any one coding language of your interest is required.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.