Amazon Web Services
Well Prepared Material
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- AWS Training in Hyderabad with 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
About AWS Training in Hyderabad
Cloud Computing with AWS Training (Amazon Web Services) gives a deeper understanding of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach students how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting, Implementing and Developing optimal IT solutions on AWS.
The AWS-Cloud Computing training program is designed to give participants the skills & knowledge to gain a competitive advantage in starting/enhancing a career in Cloud Computing.
Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Cloud Computing and a thorough understanding of real-world projects.
Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Mind Q.
AWS Training in Hyderabad Curriculum
Basic Concepts and Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)• Introduction
• Cloud Computing
• Signing Up For a Free Tier Account
• Free Tier Limitations
• Creating a Billing Alarm
• AWS Global Infrastructure
• Accessing Global Infrastructure via Management Console
• Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
• Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
• Security Groups
• AWS Certificate Manager (ACM)
Getting Started with Amazon EC2 Linux Instances• Choosing AMI, Instance Type & Configuring Instance Details
• Configuring Advanced Details
• Configuring Storage, Tag, Security Group & Key Pair
• Connecting to Linux Instance from Mac
• Connecting to Linux Instance from Windows PC
Getting Started with Amazon EC2 Windows Instances
• Launching a Windows Instance
• Getting connected to Windows Instance from Mac
• Getting Connected to Windows Instance from Windows PC
Public IPs vs. Elastic IPs• Static Behavior of Elastic IPs
• Performing Manual Failover using Elastic IPs
• Understanding Elastic IP Charges
An Introduction to Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Install the AWS Command Line Interface on Microsoft Windows
• Configure the AWS Command Line Interface
Launch an Instance via Command Line Interface
• Create a security group and define its inbound rules
• Create a key pair and download the private key
• Finally, launch an EC2 Instance
Load Balancer• Overview of Load Balancer
• Creating Internet-Facing ELB–>Steps
• Creating SGs for ELB and EC2 Instances
• Selecting a LB Type and Defining It
• Assigning SG to ELB & Uploading SSL Certificate
• Configuring Health Check for Our EC2 Instances
• Registering EC2 Instances and Tagging
Auto Scaling• An Introduction to Auto Scaling
• Benefits of Auto Scaling
• Components of Auto Scaling
• Auto Scaling Basic Lifecycle
• Creating Launch Configuration
• Start Configuring Our ASG
• Configuring Advanced Details
• Configuring Scaling Policies
• Configuring Notifications, Reviewing and Launching Auto Scaling Group
• Testing our Auto Scaling Group
• Setting Up a Scaled & Load Balanced App–
>Configuring Schedule Based Policies
• Setting Up a Scaled & Load Balanced Application via CLI
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
• VPC Essentials
• Other Basic Concepts
• Default vs. Non-Default VPC
• Internet Gateway (IGW)
• NAT Gateway
• Route Tables
• Building our First Non-Default VPC
• Access Control List (ACL)
• Configuring our Access Control List
• Overview of VPC Peering
• VPC Peering Configuration
• Overview of Route 53
• Benefits and Functionalities of Route 53
• Hosted Zones, Name Servers and SOA
• Scenario 1–>Routing the domain’s traffic to an instance in a VPC
• Scenario 2–>Routing our domain’s traffic towards the Load Balancer
• Scenario 3–>Performing DNS failover using the Health Check feature
Identity & Access Management (IAM)
• An Introduction to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Overview of Roles
• Creating Users
• Signing In On Behalf Of Sub Accounts
• Creating and Managing Groups
• Implementation of Roles
• Password Policy
• Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication
Elastic Block Store (EBS) — Volumes
• An Introduction to Elastic Block Store(EBS)
• Benefits of EBS Volumes
• Amazon EBS Volume Types
• General Purpose SSD (gp2) Volumes
• Provisioned IOPS SSD (io1) Volumes
• Throughput Optimized HDD (st1) Volumes
• Cold HDD (sc1) Volumes
• Magnetic Volumes
• Attaching EBS Volumes via AWS Management Console
• Creating EBS Volumes via Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Attaching EBS Volumes via Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Making an EBS Volume Available for Use
• Expanding the Storage Space of an EBS Volume on Windows
• Viewing Volume Information
• Detaching an EBS Volume from an Instance via AWS
• Management Console
• Detaching an EBS Volume from an Instance via Command Line Interface(CLI)
• Deleting an EBS Volume
Elastic Block Store (EBS) — Snapshots
• An Introduction to Snapshots
• Creating Snapshots via AWS Management Console
• Creating Snapshots via Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Viewing Snapshot Information
• Creating Volumes from Snapshots via AWS Management Console
• Creating Volumes from Snapshots via Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Deleting EBS Snapshots
• Copying EBS Snapshot via AWS Management Console
• Copying an EBS Snapshot via Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Overview of Sharing an Amazon EBS Snapshot
• Sharing an EBS Snapshot via AWS Management Console
• Sharing an EBS Snapshot via Command Line Interface (CLI)
Simple Storage Service (S3) and Glacier• Buckets and Objects
• Creating Bucket and Uploading Objects
• Editing Permissions for S3 Bucket
• Hosting a Static Website
• Cross-Region Replication
• Overview of Glacier
• Creating Vault via AWS Management Console
• Creating Vault via Command Line Interface (CLI)
Database• Introduction to Relational Database Service (RDS)
• DB Subnet Group
• Configuring Database and EC2 Security Groups
• VPC and RDS
• Creating a DB Instance Running the MySQL Database Engine
• Connecting to our RDS DB Instance via MySQL Workbench
• Introduction to DynamoDB
• Creating an Example Table in DynamoDB
CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk and OpsWorks
• An Introduction to CloudFormation
• Deploying a Load-Based Auto Scaling Architecture Using CloudFormation Sample
• Elastic Beanstalk
Simple Notification Service (SNS) and Cloudwatch
• Overview of SNS
• Simple Notification Service Setup
Storage Gateway and Snowball
• An Introduction to Storage Gateway
• Gateway-Stored Volume Architecture
• Gateway Virtual Tape Library (VTL)
• AWS Import/Export Snowball
Common Troubleshooting Issues and Solutions Troubleshooting
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
AWS Training in Hyderabad Highlights
- Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification Preparation tips.
- Mock Test and discussing various questions
- Training by the real-time Cloud Expert having 15+ years of IT experience.
AWS Training in Hyderabad Certificate
Who Should Learn AWS Training in Hyderabad?
How can I learn AWS Training in Hyderabad?
You can attend classroom training or Online training is also provided for this AWS Training in Hyderabad course.
Do I get Certification after AWS Training in Hyderabad course completion?
Yes, we will provide certification for this AWS course at Mind Q Systems.
Are there any prerequisites to learn this AWS Training in Hyderabad?
No, there are no such prerequisites for this AWS Training in Hyderabad course. Anyone who are interested to start their career in cloud can join.
What about the career opportunities for AWS?
There are huge opportunities for AWS experts as technology have shifted completely towards cloud by saving cost, data storage.
What if i miss a class or two in AWS Training?
We will provide backup classes or you can join live batches.
AWS Training in Hyderabad Features
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.