Company Details: Altruista Health, Inc. provides patient-centric and customizable population care management solutions for health plans and providers. We develop and deliver software tools; data analytics and support services that help streamline clinical and administrative processes, improve patient outcomes and reduce avoidable healthcare costs. Altruista Health clients include commercial and government health payers, health systems and care management organizations.
1. Candidates who had already undergone a training course in Manual Testing/Automation (Selenium).
2. B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA candidates 2018 & 2019 pass outs with no backlogs and an aggregate of 65% across education.
3. Candidates with very good learning capabilities.
4. Candidates who are self-starters and have very good communication skills.
5. Should not have attended for an interview with Altruista Health before.
1. Good knowledge on QA processes and setting up the testing knowledge base.
2. Well versed in creating Test cases, scenarios and test plans.
3. Exposure to Automation testing preferably Selenium
4. Hands-on knowledge in delivery process throughout STLC phases.
5. Knowledge of all levels and types of testing viz unit,functional,smoke,regression,Systems,security,etc
Work location : Hyderabad
Interview location : Hyderabad
Interested candidates need to send their resume to email@example.com along with the course completion certificate with subject name as “Altruista” by 10 A.M, 5th February 2019