Agile Process Certification Orientation
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- Agile Certification Training 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
Agile Certification Training Curriculum
Agile Software Development
• Basic concept of Agile software development based on the Agile Manifesto.
• Advantages of the whole-team approach and the benefits of early and frequent feedback.
• Agile software development approaches.
• Write testableuser stories in collaboration with developers and business representatives.
• How retrospectives can be used as a mechanism for process improvement in Agile projects.
• Use and purpose of continuous integration.
• Differences between iteration and release planning, and how a tester adds value in each of these activities.
Fundamental Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes –
• Differences between testing activities in Agile projects and non-Agile projects.
• How development and testing activities are integrated in Agile projects.
• Role of independent testing in Agile projects.
• Tools and techniques used to communicate the status of testing in an Agile project, including test progress and product quality.
• Process of evolving tests across multiple iterations and explain why test automation is important to manage regression risk in Agile projects.
• Understand the skills (people, domain, and testing) of a tester in an Agile team.
• Understand the role of a tester within an Agile team.
Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
• Recall the concepts of test-driven development, acceptance testdrivendevelopment, and behavior-driven development. • Recall the concepts of the test pyramid.
• Summarize the testing quadrants and their relationships with testing levels and testing types.
• For a given Agile project, work as a tester in a Scrum team.
• Assess quality risks within an Agile project.
• Estimate testing effort based on iteration content and quality risks.
• Interpret relevant information to support testing activities.
• Explain to business stakeholders how to define testable acceptance criteria.
• Given a user story, write acceptance test-driven development test cases.
• For both functional and non-functional behavior, write test cases using black box test design techniques based on given user stories.
• Perform exploratory testing to support the testing of an Agile project.
• Recall different tools available to testers according to their purpose and to activities in Agile projects.
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
Agile Certification Course Highlights
- Live interactive sessions
- 24/7 access support
- 100% Placement assistance
- Practical approach
- Real-time experienced trainers
- Real-time projects
- More demonstrative over concept-oriented training
- Assistance on Resume preparation
- Certification on Course Completion
Who Should Learn Agile Certification Training?
- Anyone can learn Agile Certification Training.
- Who is willing to start their career in Agile.
- Freshers or any graduates can join this Agile Certification Training.
Can we get material after Agile Certification Training completion?
Complete material will be provided for the entire course syllabus as a soft copy for the reference of any topics.
What if miss few sessions of the Agile Certification Training course?
Back up classes will be provided for those missed classes or can be joined in consequent batches.
*Is there any guarantee to get the job after Agile Certification Training completion?
We will guide and assist you in every aspect of course training, resume preparation and Mind Q Systems have so many clients that
are top companies. Placements depends on your dedication and interest to crack the job, there are so many of our students who got
placed in good companies and earning good packages.
*Is there any requirement of knowledge on any particular coding language?
There is no such particular language that is needed to learn this course but any one coding language of your interest is required.
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.