Full Stack Selenium Training
Online Training | Classroom | Virtual Classes
- 100% placement assistance
- 1860 testers placed in 600 companies in last 8 years
- Real time expert trainers
- Indutry oriented training with corporate casestudies
- Free Aptitude classes & Mock interviews
Java is an evergreen programming language for developing the app, before jumping into Advanced java one should Core java. The concepts of core java are about OOPs, interfaces, JDBC, collection classes and garbage collection. Almost all the interview questions will be on Core java only, so it plays a vital role.
The difference between Core java and advanced java program is that Core java is for developing the applications in java where Advanced java is for developing web-based and enterprise applications. Core means all the basics of java, that’s where it got the name Core java.
Introduction to Java
- Java Language
- Java Platforms
- Java Technologies
- History of Java
Java Vs C
- Similarities between C and Java
- Differences between C and Java
Standard Edition of Java
Java Application Development
- Developing, Compiling and Executing a simple Java program
- Details of main() of a stand-alone Java program
Object Oriented Programming through Java
- Implementing Inheritance in Java
- Types of Inheritance
- Super class
- Sub class
- Constructors in Inheritance
- Method Overriding
- abstract classes
- abstract methods
- Static polymorphism
- Dynamic polymorphism
- Static binding Vs Dynamic Binding
- Interface Vs abstract class
- Role of interfaces in Real time projects
- Interfaces inheriting from other interfaces
- Declarative Multiple Inheritance using
ˇ String Handling
- Types of Errors
- Need of Exception Handling
- try, catch, throw, throws, finally
- try with resources
- Exception Hierarchy
- User defined Exceptions
- Byte Oriented Streams
- Character Oriented Streams
- java.io.File class
- Object Serialization
Leaders in Training
- Reference Vs Object
- Real time Object Oriented Examples
- No argument constructor
- Parameterized constructor
- Constructor Overloading
- Explicit Vs Implicit Default Constructor Wrapper Classes Accessibility Modes
- Message Passing
- Message Sender
- Message Receiver
Arrays static Modifier
- static variables
- static methods
- static blocks
- static classes
- Multi tasking Vs Multithreading
- Life cycle of a thread
- java.lang.Thread Vs java.lang.Runnable
- Developing Multithreaded Java
- Dead lock
- Inter-thread communication
- Inner class
- Nested class
- Different types of inner classes
Dealing with date and time
- List based collection interfaces and classes
- Set based collection interfaces and classes
- Map based Interfaces and classes
- Cursors in collections
- Generics in Collections
- Collection Vs Collections
- Java.util.Comparator Vs
ˇ Java 8 features
ˇ Java application development
using Eclipse IDE
Learn with Mind Q, Kick start your corporate career.
- Deep practical knowledge & Hands-on lab.
- Real-time project use cases & scenarios from the various Industries.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification Preparation tips.
- Mock Test and discussing various questions
- Training by the real-time Cloud Expert having 15+ years of IT experience.
Why to choose MindQ?
As we have experienced trainers appointed at MindQ that will help you learn in a practical manner.courses at MindQ are tailored to get all the knowledge required to crack certification exam and get place easily.
Can we attend Demo Classes?
Yes,you can attend the demo classes at MindQ that will help you understand the learning environment.
What if I miss a class?
We will provide backup classes or you can join live classes at MindQ.
Can we contact you even after course completion for any queries?
Yes we will be available for you even after your course completion for assistance on any topics related to your course.
What are the modes of training?
Classroom training,Weekend classes and Online Training is provided at MindQ, based on your convenience you can choose among the modes.
For more queries, you can contact us at
Mail : email@example.com
We offer a wide range of high quality of teaching and extra-curricular activities.