Database Testing is one of the major test requirements in case of backend testing. Testing data residing in database requires specific skill set to test properly. This course introduces the attendees about basic database concepts, objects which are available in a database, SQL Queries, and different types of database testing. This course will help database testers to gain a good knowledge about Database Testing concepts. Ultimately it fills the gap in between the training programs and real time projects.
Knowledge in Manual Testing.
This course is intended for Test Engineers for Testing a Database Application.
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 50% hands-on, 50% lecture.
Software Needed on Each Student PC:
- Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Professional, Windows vista or 7 with at least 1GB RAM.
- SQL Server 2008.
- Quick Test Professional.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define database.
- Define database objects.
- Explain Database Objects.
- Define SQL Commands and their uses.
- Define Testing related to Database Testing.
- Perform Structural Database Testing.
- Perform Functional Database Testing.
All students will receive:
- A soft copy of the database testing presentations and documents.
- A copy of Guide to SQL Server 2008.
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
For More Course Details Click Here