SQL Server Training Overview:
Today we cannot imagine our life, our business without proper database. We always like to analysis data and get report from data so that they can manage their life and their organization in proper order. That means that there is highly demand of database. database is not only important for storing the data in proper order .Beside this there is also numbers of application where it pays the big roles to perform efficiently. here are some point that he mention there
- Easy access to data
- Easy integration and reporting the data
- Easy sharing of information.
- Powerful analysis of information.
- Massive Scale
- Ready for future.
This course is intended for :
- Database Developer, Database Administrator, Business Intelligence Developer No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 50% hands-on, 50% lecture.
Software Needed on Each Student PC:
- Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Professional, Windows vista or 7 with at least 1GB RAM
- SQL Server 2014
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define database
- Define database objects
- Explain Database Objects
- Define SQL Commands and their uses
- Writing Complex queries
- Developing T-SQL Programs such as Strored Procedures and Triggers
- Overview of Administration All students will receive:
- A copy of Guide to SQL Server 2014
SQL & PL/SQL is the entry point to start your career on Oracle Technologies. This course provides students with comprehensive understanding of Oracle Technologies in general and SQL, PL/SQL Languages in specific.
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
For More Course Details Click Here