C#,VB.net,ASP.NET 4.5.2 Training Overview:
Enterprise ASP.NET 4.0 training teaches attendees how to build Windows and web-based enterprise applications using .NET 4.0 and C# 2010.
NET 4.5.2 Training Prerequisites:
This is designed to be very elaborative course for starters/Fresher with minimum basic knowledge of programming. All the Object oriented concepts will be thought from basic. Hence anybody can attend the course.
This.NET 4.5.2 training class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 40 minutes.
.NET 4.5.2 Training Materials:
All attendees receive comprehensive courseware and a related textbook OR CD.
Software Needed on Each Student PC:
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 with at least 2GB RAM (3GB or more recommended if running Vista or 7).
- Visual Studio 2010, including all documentation.
- SQL Server 2008 Express (installed as an option with Visual Studio 2010).
.NET 4.5.2 Training Objective:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of Web applications using real time Dot NET 4.5.2.
- Acquire a working knowledge of Web, Windows application development and Services using Visual Studio 2010.
- Optimize an .NET application using configuration, security, and caching.
- Access databases using ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Use newer features in ASP.NET.
- Implement rich client applications using ASP.NET AJAX.
- Create Web applications using the Model-View-Controller design pattern.
|Class Room Training||Weekend Training||Online Training|
For More Course Details Click Here